Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Pink Stamper's Day 1 Challenge


I am so new at this blogging stuff..I have no idea what the heck I am doing. So please be patient with me. :)
So this is Robyn's first challenge, black and your favorite color. A very simple card, I am new at card making too so I'm not too great at it. I'm working on it though, and I find it very therapeutic.
Supples used:
Cardstock SU-Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Yoyo Yellow 
Patterned Paper SU-Sending Love Specialty DSP
Hello Kitty Font and rhinestones

Have a Great Day!!
Kris

4 comments:

  1. Oh to cute!! I made this same Hello Kitty today, but with a purple bow! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute and cheery card! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these HK cards are just fabulous. You did a great job

    ReplyDelete