Friday, February 12, 2010

Finally Finished Valentine Treats!!


So yesterday I started working on my sons valentines treats. Being that I had such little time I kept things very simple. 
Then today I REMEMBERED that I had to make something for his teacher. These cookies are sooooo delicious!! This is Robyn-The Pink Stamper's recipe. I really hope his teacher enjoys this. It is so yummy. I just wanted a little taste and I think I ended up eating like...HALF!! LOL! I told my husband to take them away because I am trying to eat healthier.
Here are the supplies I used..
Box...
Paper-SU! Pretty in Pink, Specialty DSP
Carts-Love Stuck (box), Don Juan (xoxo)
Accessories-Dew Drops, Signo White Gel Pen, SU! Medium Window Sheets, Ribbon

Topper...
Paper-SU! Real Red, Specialty DSP, Pretty in Pink
Accessories-SU! Dimensionals, Chalks, Ribbon
Stamps-My Pink Stamper Simple Sweet Occasions, SU! Love Bandit
Punches-SU! 1 1/4", 1 3/8, Pinking Hearts Border, Scallop Circle

Have a wonderful Day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment